We provide two types of R&D-related services.
On one hand, the preparation and implementation of projects, including activities such as patent registration or knowledge licensing.
On the other, a comprehensive service for the analysis of industrial, agricultural and livestock activities.
- Presentation and preparation of research projects.
- Preparation and registration of patents.
- Knowledge licensing.
- Development of formulations or products.
- Laboratory and field-based pilot validation of products.
- Drafting of technical reports.
- Assignment of product exploitation rights.
- Preparation and presentation of documentation for the registration of animal bedding drying agents and conditioners.
- Fertiliser analysis.
- Quality and traceability tests.
- Soil analysis.
- Leaf analysis.
- Water analysis.
- Phytopathology of fungi (soil and leaf).
- Field-based measurements of the physiological state of the crop.
- Nutritional analysis of organic waste (compost, manure, slurry, etc.).
- Quantification and assessment of pathogens (Salmonella, E. Coli, etc.) in organic waste.
- Physical-chemical analysis and characterisation of animal bedding drying agents and conditioners.
Two lines of work to offer you the best support in your decision making.
Industrial advice on product legalisation and industrial processes, and agricultural and livestock advice through training courses and a technical service providing the training and content you need.
- Preparation of labels, safety data sheets, technical specifications.
- Regulatory compliance.
- Product presentation and registration.
- Study and implementation of industrial processes.
- Study and implementation of analytical processes.
- Manufacturing quality and traceability studies.
- Implementation of quality control systems.
AGRICULTURAL AND LIVESTOCK ADVICE
AGRONOMY TRAINING COURSES
- Legislation on fertilisers.
- Fertilisation and nutrition.
- The soil and its components.
- Sales training.
AGRICULTURAL AND LIVESTOCK TECHNICAL SERVICE
- Technical-sales talks by crop, calendar and product use.
- Technical-sales talks on livestock product training.
- Crop fertilisation plans.
- Interpreting of and advice on soil and leaf analysis.
- Preparation of content for technical material.
LINES OF RESEARCH
We have new lines of research to respond to recent market demands regarding fertilisation (biofertilisers, mineral nutrition, etc.) and livestock (nutrition and environmental health).
LINES OF RESEARCH IN FERTILISATION
- Development of new high efficacy and efficiency formulations in Plant Biochemistry.
Efficiency in Plant Biochemistry.
MINERAL NUTRITION LINE
- Development of new formulations that reduce losses and stress from units of fertiliser.
- Development of new formulations acting on the defence system of plants.
LIVESTOCK RESEARCH LINES
ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH LINE
- Development of technical solutions to improve the health environment in animal bedding and cubicles for animal housing.
- Development of food supplements acting directly on animal diets, with the extensive power to improve and increase nutrient assimilation.
Examples of our R&D projects in fertilisation and livestock include:
R&D PROJECTS IN FERTILISATION
Products based on natural extracts with antifungal and biofertiliser properties (2021-2023)