1. What are cookies?
Automatic collection procedures (cookies) are used to gather personal information from users, such as the type of browser or operating system, reference page, route, ISP domain (Internet Provider), etc., all in order to improve the services provided.
A cookie is a small file that is stored on users’ computers when they access certain web pages and enables the latter to recognize their users.
Cookies are currently essential for the Internet’s operation, providing countless advantages in the provision of interactive services, facilitating the browsing and usability of our website.
Cookies help adapt websites to your personal requirements.
Cookies cannot damage your system. On the other hand, the fact that they are activated can help
identify and resolve errors, and to improve the navigability of web pages.
Cookies enable a web page, among other things, to store and recover information about the browsing preferences of a user or their system.
2. What cookies do we use?
Owner of the cookies:
• We use our own cookies, which are sent to the user’s computer and managed
solely by us to assure the optimal operability of the website. The information we collect is used to improve the quality of our service and the user experience.
• We use third-party cookies (Facebook, Google, Twitter …) used by external companies, social networks or external content complements (such as Google Maps).
Cookie retention time:
• We use session cookies, which are temporary cookies that remain in your browser’s cookie file until you leave the website, so none are registered on the user’s hard drive. The information obtained by means of these cookies serves to analyse web traffic patterns. In the long run, this allows us to provide a better experience to improve the content and facilitate its use. Therefore, the information stored on your computer is deleted as soon as the user leaves https://dfgrupo.com or closes the browser.
• We use persistent or permanent cookies that store information on the user’s hard drive for the established time and stop working after this time. Our website reads this information every time the user visits https://dfgrupo.com. These cookies allow us to provide information addressed to the users’ own interests and we use them mainly to facilitate the purchasing and registration services.
Use of the cookies:
• We use technical cookies that are strictly necessary for the user to access and browse at https://dfgrupo.com. For example, technical cookies are those that serve to establish communication between the user’s equipment and the network; provide a service expressly requested by the user; make the payment of goods or services requested by the user; ensure that the content of the website is loaded effectively; control traffic and data communication; identify the session; access restricted access parts; remember the elements that make up an order; carry out the purchase process of an order; make the application for registration or participation in an event; use security features while browsing; store content for the diffusion of videos or sound; or share content via social networks. These cookies do not require the prior notification or consent of the user.
• We use functional or personalization cookies that help the user to have a better experience when browsing the site. An example of the use of this type of cookies are those used to store the browsing data of a certain language or to keep the user authenticated when registering. These cookies require the prior notification or consent of the user.
• We use analytical cookies to analyse the use of the website, so that we can measure and improve its operation.
• We use advertising and profiling cookies to improve and manage the exhibition of advertisements to the user while browsing the website, preventing the appearance of advertisements they have already seen, as well as publishing advertisements relevant to their interests.
https://dfgrupo.com saves all the information collected through cookies in a non-personalised format (IP address). This type of information obtained through cookies will not be communicated to third parties or used for unsolicited communications.
3. How can our users manage the cookies we use?
https://dfgrupo.com users can accept or reject cookies in the Settings Panel
If cookies are deactivated or rejected, certain functions and/or services may not work properly.
The PORTAL has no control over the websites shown as a result of your search, links or access from our directory. These other websites may place their own cookies or ask you for personal information.
4. How can our users disable cookies in the main browsers?
It is usually possible to stop accepting browser cookies, or stop accepting cookies from a particular service.
All modern browsers allow you to change cookie settings.
They are normally to be found in the ‘options’ or ‘Preferences’ of your browser’s
• Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings.
• Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings.
• Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings.
• Safari: Preferences -> Security.
• Opera: Settings -> Privacy and Security.
For more information, you can consult your browser’s support or help or via the following links: Safari, Chrome, Firefox, Explorer, Opera.
Many browsers allow you to activate a private mode through which cookies are always deleted after your visit. Depending on each browser this private mode can have different names. Below, you will find a list of the most common browsers and the different names of this “private mode”:
• Internet Explorer 8 and higher – Private Browsing
• Safari 2 and higher – Private Browsing
• Opera 10.5 and higher – Private Browsing
• FireFox 3.5 and higher – Private Browsing
• Google Chrome 10 and higher – Incognito
5. How can I disable third-party cookies?
If you want to know about the privacy and use conditions of third-party cookies, you can access the cookies policies of:
• Facebook: https://es-es.facebook.com/help/cookies/
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/privacy/
• Youtube: https://www.google.es/intl/es/policies/technologies/cookies/
• Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy/
• Google+: https://www.google.es/intl/es/policies/technologies/cookies/
6. What happens if I don’t accept the website’s cookies?
If the user does not allow cookies to be installed in their browser, they may not be able to access any of the sections of our website, or some of the functions and / or services of https://dfgrupo.com may not work properly.
7. More information
This Cookies Policy may be amended in accordance with legal, regulatory requirements or in order to adapt said policy to the instructions given by the Spanish Data Protection Agency, and we therefore advise Users to visit their site regularly.
When significant changes are made to this Cookies Policy, they will be communicated to Users via the website or by email to registered users.