The fulfilment of our values and, mainly, our customer and supplier-oriented approach has led us to develop, within the Group, an entire network of logistics service points spread throughout the Iberian Peninsula, Morocco and Angola.
Our main aim is to guarantee a quality service and, to achieve this, we have an experienced team and appropriately equipped facilities, enabling us to cover the entire fertilizer supply chain: from import and manufacture, through to delivery to the end consumer.
These are some of the main logistics activities we perform:
- Storage: Over 210,000 m2 devoted to the storage of fertilizers, agrochemicals and all kinds of compatible goods.
- Bulk packaging: We have the necessary machinery to execute screening, apply coatings and manufacture blends, among other treatments.
- Packaging and palletising, both of solids and of liquids: We adapt to all market formats and to the customer’s requirements.
- Distribution and transportation: From vessel chartering at origin through to lorry delivery to the end customer.
- DA and DDA customs warehouses.
- Hazardous goods logistics.
Our logistics centres serve not only our sales network but also third parties, both in the sector and in others compatible with our corporate purpose. Leading multinationals in the phytosanitary and chemical sectors come to us for products as diverse as fertilizers, agrochemicals, coatings, cereals and raw materials for other sectors. This requires us to be located at key supply points on the Iberian Peninsula, such as the ports of Santander, Setúbal, Seville and Sagunto, among others, to which we can add, in Africa, the ports of Jorf Lasfar in Morocco and Lobito in Angola.
- Santander: Cantábrica de Graneles
- Ribadeo (Lugo): Granos y Almacenajes Ribadeo
- Setubal (Portugal): Deladubos
- Sevilla: Tránsitos Vía Sur
- Sagunto (Valencia): Vía Líquida
- Jorf Lasfar (Morocco): Euro Marocaine d´Engrais et Logistique
- Lobito (Angola): Fertiangola
- Jerez de la Frontera (Cádiz): Delso Servicios Logísticos
We complement these facilities of ours with strategic agreements with the main port operators, thereby completing our logistics coverage of the entire Iberian Peninsula.
- Peñafiel (Valladolid): Castellana de Graneles
- Mota del Marqués (Valladolid): Ferticenter
- Osorno la Mayor (Palencia): Fertilizantes Compactados de Castilla y León
- Lleida: Fertilizantes Catalanes
- Calatayud (Zaragoza): Fertilizantes del Noreste, Fertideyco y Peninsular Logistics
- Talavera la Real (Badajoz): Fertilizantes Compactados de Extremadura
- Pinos Puente (Granada): Vía Fertysem
- Sariñena (Huesca): Afersa Fertilizantes